"Bringing Families Together"

"Bringing Families Together"
http://www.grandparentsapart.co.uk

Sunday, February 22, 2009

What is a Grandpa.

A Grandpa is.......
A Grandpa, knows everything, how the world was made and how to do my sums,
He can build a house, make the garden grow, and tell me when the Spring will come.
He shows me how to plant the seeds, to water them and how to look after them,
The sun will make them grow and grow, pretty colours, smelling sweet, I'll draw them with my pen.
How does he make me feel? We laugh, we cry,he makes me feel so safe,
He looks at me with his smiling eyes, I can just reach up and kiss his face,
Whatever I do, wherever I go I will always be in his heart, and he in mine,
I can come back, run to his arms, rustle his hair and all will be fine.
Jane.x

No comments:

Post a Comment