"Bringing Families Together"

"Bringing Families Together"
http://www.grandparentsapart.co.uk

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jimmy Deuchars: Resignation from the ASPP (SSCUP)

To whom it may concern.

I Jimmy Deuchars have resigned from the all Scotland Pensioners Party for the following reasons. I feel I cannot work with an organisation that it in my opinion only invites candidates to the meetings that are in agreement with the chosen few. The pursuit of the cause for Grandparents / Grandchildren although agreed orally was never included in the manifesto as promised.

Pre Election meetings concerning the progress of the party were conducted and decisions were made without my and other candidate’s being informed.

Hustings were arranged without the candidates for those areas being informed.

I had previously made my thoughts known about being unhappy at the way the party was being run and I was told to bring them up at the post election meeting but I was not informed when this meeting took place and decisions were made which I was not privy too.

Jimmy Deuchars

No comments:

Post a Comment