"Bringing Families Together"

"Bringing Families Together"
http://www.grandparentsapart.co.uk

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good news for Alison

Thank you for the information you kindly sent me however as you know I have had eight years of trying to have access to meet my grandchildren.

Three weeks ago my eldest son came up to stay with me and we had a wonderful time He will be 33 on Tuesday next week and I had to take his birthday present down to Richmond Yorkshire yesterday for him.

Today Saturday we met and I gave him his presents. He brought his eldest Son Luke with him to meet me for the First time. I am a very humbled person after the meeting and. My son promises to allow me to meet his other son Lewis very soon When I am next down in Yorkshire 200miles from my home. I am on Cloud nine today what a day it has been.

Thank you for your support

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment