"Bringing Families Together"

"Bringing Families Together"
http://www.grandparentsapart.co.uk

Friday, August 20, 2010

TV production company in Belfast

Hi James,

I’m working for a TV production company in Belfast, doing research on the issue of the lack of grandparents’ right when to comes to seeing their grandchildren after a death or divorce/break up in the family.

I’m trying to find someone from Northern Ireland to talk to, but there are no local charities or support groups that I can find so far.

I just wondered if you have any members or forum members from Northern Ireland who would be willing to talk to me?

At this stage, I’m just doing background research – we’re not looking for anyone to talk on TV, we’re still just at the development stage of the idea. However, it would be great to speak to someone in Northern Ireland about the issues that they, and other grandparents like them, face.

You can reach me on my mobile number, below, or pass it on to anyone from Northern Ireland who you think may be willing to talk to me, either by phone or face to face in Northern Ireland.

I appreciate, in advance, any help you can offer me on this matter,

Andrea McVeigh


Andrea McVeigh

Tyrone Productions (UK) LTD

Forsythe House, Cromac Square,Belfast BT2 8LA

02890 923770 (O)

07748 677249 (M)

1 comment: