"Bringing Families Together"

"Bringing Families Together"
http://www.grandparentsapart.co.uk

Friday, December 4, 2009

Can you attend a meeting in February in Glasgow

Dear All,

The gentleman below is writing a book on family law and is coming over from Canada on the dates he has stated below. I have said I will meet him to be interviewed and he is looking for others to interview. Could you be available as I think it will be beneficial to us all to take part? Please let myself know so we can get together and make it a day we can remember.

Jimmy Deuchars

I have booked my tickets and will be in Glasgow Feb 12-15th. Please
let me know if you think that will be long enough to complete the
interviews. Please let me know how many and when they are available,
so a schedule can be set up. I will probably be staying downtown around
George or Jamaica st. Also, if there is anyone in Edinburgh or North
of Glasgow, let me know.

Dr. Robert A. Kenedy
Associate Professor
Department of Sociology
Faculty of Liberal Arts
and Professional Studies
124 Winters College
York University
Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3
CANADA
rkenedy@yorku.ca
416 736-2100 ext. 77458
FAX 416 736-5715

No comments:

Post a Comment