"Bringing Families Together"

"Bringing Families Together"
http://www.grandparentsapart.co.uk

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good for you Frank

Dear Friends

I am so pleased to forward you this email which to me is a giant step towards a Charter for Grandchildren and I hope that the Ministers involved look favourably at our petition.
Getting to where we are has not been easy, and we are so indebted to the many councillors, AM's and good people who supported Grandparents Apart Wales in this campaign which is still ongoing.
The plight of grandchildren and grandparents needs spreading and perhaps by doing that we can strengthen family ties by bringing families together.
I have always tried to do things quietly and I pray this is the break through.
My thanks for your continued support which is so vital for GPAW.

Kind Regards.
Frank
Grandparents Apart WalesFrank Bradfield, 14 Amalfi Court, Craig-Don Parade, Llandudno. LL30 1BHTelephone Number 01492 874395

No comments:

Post a Comment